Major Project Business Development
What is fulfilling about Distech Controls is the opportunity to be an active player in the tremendous technological evolution that we, as a society, are experiencing. It is also the ability to make the link between our strong capacity for innovation and new ways of working in the market.
- Responsible for the development of our growth and unique positioning in the commercial buildings space by supporting the sales team and by being the point of contact with the market's key players.
- With more than 15 years of experience as a system integrator, Jérôme brings his extensive technical experience and market knowledge to the Distech Controls’ team.
- Played an important role in the development of the Ready 2 Services reference document with the SBA Association.
- Passionate about new technologies, Jérôme is always on the lookout for new opportunities to make buildings even more intelligent and connected.
What year did you start at Distech Controls?
What and where did you study?
- BTS Domotique in Vienne, France and Licence Technico-Commercial Industriel at "Ecole La Mache" in Lyon
What are a few highlights from your career thus far?
- Co-founding an HVAC automation and control company
- Entrepreneurship experience
- Leading the classic BMS sector's evolution towards the world of connectivity and services
What does innovation mean to you?
That technology puts the user at the center of the new way of both personal and professional life, as simply and efficiently as possible.
Where were you born?
Champagnole in the Jura region
Where is your favorite place to travel?
European capitals and the mountains