- Our enterprise portfolio includes over 400+ retails and commercial offices within the United States and Canada.
- Distech Controls’ technology reduces energy, operational, and maintenance costs of our customers by up to 30%.
- We have successfully installed critical facilities building automation controls across (2) continents, (4) countries, and in (3) languages.
- Our team has successfully installed Distech Controls products for the control of over 20M square feet of critical system environments.
- Specialized applications to meet customer specific requirements.
Discover our Elevated Enterprise-Level Solutions for Multi-site Enterprises.
Open Building Technology for Multi-Site Enterprises
For regional, national, and international enterprise customers, Distech Controls Enterprise Solutions partners with our global System Integrator (SI) network to provide the latest open building technologies with the industry’s most flexible delivery model.
Our enterprise portfolio includes over 400+ retail and commercial offices within the United States and Canada. We have successfully installed building automation controls in critical facilities across 2 continents, 4 countries, and in 3 languages, for the control of over 20M square feet of built space.
How Do We Do This?
We team up with our SI network to provide turnkey projects around the world that:
- Are scalable and flexible by application and customer location.
- Provide consistency in solution and delivery, from GUI development to engineering design services and system software development.
- Leverage Distech Controls’ SI network for rapid expansion into multiple regions, while maintaining standards and repeatability.
- Ideal for applications such as commercial offices, data centers, government, healthcare, and retail.
Discover our Premium Professional Services
Advanced Technology Solutions for System Integrators
DCES supports our global network of System Integrators by taking the complexity out of deploying Distech Controls’ advanced technology solutions.
Our enterprise portfolio includes over 400+ retail and commercial offices within the United States and Canada. We have successfully installed building automation controls in critical facilities controls across 2 continents, 4 countries, and in 3 languages, for the control of over 20M square feet of built space.
How Do We Do This?
Our dedicated team works hand in hand with you, our authorized System Integrator, to deliver:
- A la carte premium professional services including ongoing engineering, software, and technical support.
- Executive Sales Support with key decision makers.
- Specialized development via focused engagement with our corporate departments including production and R&D.
- Access to project-proven BAS templates for multi-site customers.
- Improved operational performance and risk reduction with Contract Management Services.
Get access to the latest tools and resources including documentation and information on our products and building management solutions and find out why more buildings choose Distech Controls solutions.