ECLYPSE Connected Terminal Unit Controller - ECY-PTU/TU Series
by Distech Controls
This product webpage has been discontinued, please see the suggested products below or contact your local sales representative.
Designed to control terminal units such as fan coils, chilled beams, heat pumps, and radiant/reversible ceilings.
- All-in-one controller, combining power supply, server and targeted IO types for simplified wiring and installation
- Select your controller from 4 models- according to your application and types of actuators (0-10V, floating, on-off, thermal valves or 6-way valves)
- Choose 100-240VAC or 24VAC power supply voltage
- Dedicated application outputs allow for direct wiring to valves and fans without requiring an external power source and additional relays
- Targeted application input types: dedicated sensor input, digital and universal
- Configure pre-loaded applications with embedded ENVYSION or with an Allure™ EC-Smart-Vue communicating sensor, or fully customize with EC-gfxProgram
- Integrated fail-safe for Connected Terminal Unit Controller IP daisy-chaining: in case of power disruption to one of the Connected Terminal Unit Controllers, communication data is still relayed to the following controller on the daisy-chain.
- Supports Smart Room Control solution, for a unified, end-to-end solution for the control of HVAC, lighting, and shades/sunblind
- Supports "direct connection" to EC-gfxProgram, graphical programming interface, and mobile apps
- Available with embedded ENVYSION, web-based graphic design and visualization interface, for hosting of system-based graphics, and visualization of schedules, alarms, and trend logs directly from the controller
- Daisy-chain up to 4 Allure series communicating sensors via the dedicated subnet port