ECLYPSE Connected Terminal Unit Controller - ECY-PTU/TU Series
by Distech Controls
Designed to control terminal units such as fan coils, chilled beams, heat pumps, and radiant/reversible ceilings.
- All-in-one controller, combining power supply, server and targeted IO types for simplified wiring and installation
- Select your controller from 4 models- according to your application and types of actuators (0-10V, floating, on-off, thermal valves or 6-way valves)
- Choose 100-240VAC or 24VAC power supply voltage
- Dedicated application outputs allow for direct wiring to valves and fans without requiring an external power source and additional relays
- Targeted application input types: dedicated sensor input, digital and universal
- Configure pre-loaded applications with embedded ENVYSION or with an Allure™ EC-Smart-Vue communicating sensor, or fully customize with EC-gfxProgram
- Integrated fail-safe for Connected Terminal Unit Controller IP daisy-chaining: in case of power disruption to one of the Connected Terminal Unit Controllers, communication data is still relayed to the following controller on the daisy-chain.
- Supports Smart Room Control solution, for a unified, end-to-end solution for the control of HVAC, lighting, and shades/sunblind
- Supports "direct connection" to EC-gfxProgram, graphical programming interface, and mobile apps
- Available with embedded ENVYSION, web-based graphic design and visualization interface, for hosting of system-based graphics, and visualization of schedules, alarms, and trend logs directly from the controller
- Daisy-chain up to 4 Allure series communicating sensors via the dedicated subnet port