The ECx-Light Expansion Modules are microprocessor-based interfaces that extend the number of inputs and outputs provided by the ECL/ECB-PTU Series controllers as well as ECY/ECL/ECB-VAV controllers.
- Part of an extensive range of lighting and shade / sunblind expansion modules that enables smart cross-management of HVAC, lighting, and shades / sunblinds as a whole, creating a unique Smart Room Control Solution.
- The main HVAC controller and its associated expansion modules form a single device on the network that reduces network traffic and facilitates BMS integration.
- Seen as an extension of the main HVAC controller when configuring, allowing you to save engineering time.
- Quick-link connectors for direct installation into the ceilings, or traditional detachable connectors for use with optional strain reliefs and terminal block covers. This may eliminate the need for a protective enclosure in some jurisdiction.
- Integrated digital inputs to interface with light switches, window contacts, etc...
- Separate power supply for loads and internal electronics allows for dedicated metering, leading to more accurate energy consumption analysis
- Fail-safe mode to comply with most regulation requirements
Suggested Replacement Products
Brand Distech Controls Product Type Room Control Solution Sales Regions US, OC, ME, EU, CSA, CA, AS
Technical Documents (e.g. Installation Instruction, MSDS, CAD)
Marketing Material (e.g. Brochures, Sell Sheets, FAQs, )