by Distech Controls
The ECx-Light Expansion Modules are microprocessor-based interfaces that extend the number of inputs and outputs provided by the ECL/ECB-PTU Series controllers as well as ECY/ECL/ECB-VAV controllers.
- Part of an extensive range of lighting and shade / sunblind expansion modules that enables smart cross-management of HVAC, lighting, and shades / sunblinds as a whole, creating a unique Smart Room Control Solution.
- The main HVAC controller and its associated expansion modules form a single device on the network that reduces network traffic and facilitates BMS integration.
- Seen as an extension of the main HVAC controller when configuring, allowing you to save engineering time.
- Quick-link connectors for direct installation into the ceilings, or traditional detachable connectors for use with optional strain reliefs and terminal block covers. This may eliminate the need for a protective enclosure in some jurisdiction.
- Integrated digital inputs to interface with light switches, window contacts, etc...
- Separate power supply for loads and internal electronics allows for dedicated metering, leading to more accurate energy consumption analysis
- Fail-safe mode to comply with most regulation requirements