by Distech Controls
The ECx-Light-4DALI Expansion Modules are microprocessor-based interfaces that extend the number of inputs and outputs provided by the ECL/ECB-PTU Series controllers as well as ECY/ECL/ECB-VAV controllers.
- Unique DALI broadcast technology, eliminating the need for DALI addressing and commissioning for fast and easy integration.
- Complete disconnection from mains (ballast power supply and DALI buses) when all DALI commands are off allows for further energy savings
- Smart management of DALI buses (runhours counter, lamp failure detection, ...) saves maintenance times and costs.
- Only one connector per DALI output (ballast power supply and DALI buses) reduces installation and wiring costs while reducing the risks of errors.
- Fail-safe mode to comply with most regulation requirements.
- Embedded power supply eliminates the need for an external power supply to power the controlled device, minimizing installation time and cost.
- Same wiring architecture as the ECx-Light-4D expansion modules, to convert easily 1-10V dimming lighting projects into DALI lighting projects
- A wide range of lighting and shade / sunblind expansion modules that enables smart cross-management of HVAC, lighting and shades / sunblinds as a whole, creating a unique Smart Room Control solution.
- The main HVAC controller and its associated expansion modules form a single device on the network that reduces network traffic and facilitates BMS integration.
- Seen as an extension of the main HVAC controller when configuring, allowing you to save engineering time.
- Quick-link connectors for direct installation into the ceilings, or traditional detachable connectors for use with optional strain reliefs and terminal block covers. This may eliminate the need for a protective enclosure in some jurisdictions.
- Integrated digital inputs to interface with light switches, window contacts, etc...
- Control tuneable white and RGB light fixtures with an easy to use configuration block in EC-gfxProgram.