The ECx-Light-4DALI Expansion Modules are microprocessor-based interfaces that extend the number of inputs and outputs provided by the ECL/ECB-PTU Series controllers as well as ECY/ECL/ECB-VAV controllers.
- Unique DALI broadcast technology, eliminating the need for DALI addressing and commissioning for fast and easy integration.
- Complete disconnection from mains (ballast power supply and DALI buses) when all DALI commands are off allows for further energy savings
- Smart management of DALI buses (runhours counter, lamp failure detection, ...) saves maintenance times and costs.
- Only one connector per DALI output (ballast power supply and DALI buses) reduces installation and wiring costs while reducing the risks of errors.
- Fail-safe mode to comply with most regulation requirements.
- Embedded power supply eliminates the need for an external power supply to power the controlled device, minimizing installation time and cost.
- Same wiring architecture as the ECx-Light-4D expansion modules, to convert easily 1-10V dimming lighting projects into DALI lighting projects
- A wide range of lighting and shade / sunblind expansion modules that enables smart cross-management of HVAC, lighting and shades / sunblinds as a whole, creating a unique Smart Room Control solution.
- The main HVAC controller and its associated expansion modules form a single device on the network that reduces network traffic and facilitates BMS integration.
- Seen as an extension of the main HVAC controller when configuring, allowing you to save engineering time.
- Quick-link connectors for direct installation into the ceilings, or traditional detachable connectors for use with optional strain reliefs and terminal block covers. This may eliminate the need for a protective enclosure in some jurisdictions.
- Integrated digital inputs to interface with light switches, window contacts, etc...
- Control tuneable white and RGB light fixtures with an easy to use configuration block in EC-gfxProgram.
Suggested Replacement Products
Brand Distech Controls Product Type Room Control Solution Subcategory Lighting Control Sales Regions US, OC, ME, EU, CSA, CA, AS
Technical Documents (e.g. Installation Instruction, MSDS, CAD)
Marketing Material (e.g. Brochures, Sell Sheets, FAQs, )
Start Configurating a Product