The ECx-Blind Series Expansion Modules are microprocessor-based interfaces that extend the number of inputs and outputs provided by the ECL/ECB-PTU Series controllers as well as ECY/ECL/ECB-VAV controllers.
- A wide range of lighting and shade / sunblind expansion modules that enables smart cross-management of HVAC, lighting and shades / sunblinds as a whole, creating a unique Smart Room Control solution.
- The main HVAC controller and its associated expansion modules form a single device on the network that reduces network traffic and facilitates BMS integration.
- Seen as an extension of the main HVAC controller when configuring, allowing you to save engineering time.
- Quick-link connectors for direct installation into the ceilings, or traditional detachable connectors for use with optional strain reliefs and terminal block covers. This may eliminate the need for a protective enclosure in some jurisdictions.
- Integrated digital inputs to interface with shade / sunblind switches, window contacts, etc...
- Fail-safe mode to comply with most regulation requirements.
- The ECx-Blind-4 has a separate power supply allowing for dedicated metering leading to more accurate energy consumption analysis.
- The ECx-Blind-4LV models have an embedded power supply that can eliminate the need for an external power supply to power the controlled device.
Suggested Replacement Products
Brand Distech Controls Product Type Room Control Solution Subcategory Sunblind Control Sales Regions US, OC, ME, EU, CSA, CA, AS
Technical Documents (e.g. Installation Instruction, MSDS, CAD)
Marketing Material (e.g. Brochures, Sell Sheets, FAQs, )
Start Configurating a Product