Distech Controls’ Open-to-Wireless™ Wireless Receiver enables controllers to receive input signals from wireless sensors and switches.
- Wireless communication, permitting you to:
- Optimize sensor placement to get the most accurate reading and achieve improved temperature control and occupant comfort
- Easily relocate sensors and switches when room configurations or floor plans change
- Preserve architecture and materials, avoiding drilling and wall openings
- Avoid disturbances to tenants caused by noise and dust associated with extensive installation work
- Multiple mounting options, giving you flexibility during installation
- Available in three models for communication on 902MHz, 868MHz, or 315MHz to suit your country or local area’s transmission spectrum standards.
- Cord with modular connectors included, making connection to the controller fast and straightforward
- Powered directly by the controller, simplifying installation
Suggested Replacement Products
Brand Distech Controls Product Type Occupant Interfaces and Room Sensors Subcategory Open-to-Wireless Sales Regions US, ME, EU, CSA, CA, AS
Technical Documents (e.g. Installation Instruction, MSDS, CAD)
Marketing Material (e.g. Brochures, Sell Sheets, FAQs, )